Wednesday, June 27, 2012



Ok so.
I'll be off to Mexico on the 29th.
Baja California. 
Its a beautiful place, it really is,
And its like any typical paradise beachy vacation spot.
Ive been going there since 06'
 And each time I've gone I have loved it.
But some other things are bringin me down.
People who haven't been there...
They act as if I'll never return alive. 
And I appreciate their concern,
For I know I am taking a risk each time I go,
But its become exaggerated and extremely annoying.
I'm aware that Mexico has a horrible repuation. 
What with all the drug wars, and immigration issues.
But the people in Baja are glorious human beings.
And Baja itself is gorgeous.
And I refuse to be told any different
by anymore ignorant people,
who have never been there. 
I love latinos.
Latinos are great.
They have a magnificent culture.
And to all the racist and slow-witted Americans
who have been begging me not to go. 
Im afraid its much more magnificent than yours and mine.
So shut up, If you will.
Good day.


2 comments:

  1. woow! i've been following you in weheartit for quite a while and now i discovered your blog :) seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete