Monday, July 9, 2012






 
You know. Sometimes I think about things. Maybe too many things, for a 14 year old girl.

So I thought. Why are we raised in a world where half the time we have no idea what 
is going on and are always feeling foolish? When at the same time, the people that 
surround you.. the people that you are so afraid of being foolish in front of.. they feel just as 
foolish and confused as you do. About everything. Why are there so many possible insecurities
for the average human being? Why is everyone a judge, and who made these rules that we live 
by? I demand to know.

Though I know that this life itself  can be so many different things at once, and there are so 
many ways to look at it, I just feel like I am this way much too often. Maybe I will grow out of it. 
But then again I see people who never seem to. That is what scares me,

Well, I know there really isn't an answer for me, but I just feel like I'll be living here far too long 
to not know anything for the majority of it. Maybe none of you have the slightest clue what I'm 
talking about either, but that, my friend, is the exact feeling I'm talking about. 

This place just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.




No comments:

Post a Comment